2. One month old snuggled up in his bassinet in the early morning light of our bedroom.
3. Waking up with dad on his paternity leave. 6 am mamarazzi strikes again.
4. Gorgeous sunset on the northern California coast on the balcony of our b&b for the night. So happy to be free from his carseat on our 30 day roadtrip from Washington to Texas.
5. Same sunset, this time with mama and some pretty bokeh. Thanks for taking some pictures for me, Mike! 2 1/2 months old.
6. Playing with dad on a Saturday morning in our Texas apartment. See how happy he is to move out of our minivan? 3 1/2 months old and cheeky as ever.
7. Same day, wrestling with his daddy.
8. Showing off his brand new rolling skills. 4 months and loving life.
9. Tried on his new H&M winter hat and just couldn't resist a picture. Thank you Grandma!
10. Learns a new game every week. Squealing with delight at 4 months.
11. Now he can roll and push up! Showing off his new skills at 4 1/2 months.
What an awesome year! Baby Liam was born July 28th and nothing has been the same ever since :). More prayer, less sleep, and most importantly an amazing addition to our family. Our lives are just bursting with joy as he smiles and laughs his way through each day (and night!).
I am so thankful for each memory behind this favorite images we took as I started shooting on manual this year. I know they aren't perfect, but I am enjoying getting better all the time and I am so crazy about the subjects I don't even care :). I love taking more pictures now to capture our precious family time in a beautiful way!
Also feeling lucky this morning and entered into a lens giveaway at http://cravemyphotography.com/blog/. I would LOVE to win this 85mm and learn even more this year!