Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First attempt


I am so excited to say I have finally started playing around with my camera & tripod to capture my first pregnancy. I feel great today and with a little inspiration I came up with this image as my favorite. My goal is to have one image a week that I really like. I want to do a little journaling each week, too, so I can make a simple album to remember the experience and share in the future.

I chose the bedroom today because it is my favorite back drop in our home so far, and I think the sitting poses are a little less tricky.

Any ideas for picking a good full body back drop in your home?

Click it Up a Notch
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I love how the branch in your room leads the eye to you! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! You are such a lovely pregnant woman!! You did a great job with the sitting poses and I especially like the one of you looking off to the side. Wish I could help you will a full body back drop. Pick something isn't too distracting. No picture frame coming out of your head :O) What about a nice tree outside??

    ReplyDelete